Skip to main content

Operation Get Dan Diced has begun!

https://howistayfit.com/focus/operation-get-dan-diced-has-begun/

Operation Get Dan Diced has begun!


Operation Get Dan Diced has begun!


I have some news for you guys!  As you know, I have been going through a really frustrating time with my ongoing knee injury.  It is just not getting better.  It’s keeping me from the usual martial arts training that I love. So for the time being, I need a temporary challenge, a short term distraction.
lean
This is why over the next 6 weeks, my goal is to take my body fat levels back down to the 5% range of my old competitive bodybuilding days.  I’m not planning on stepping on stage again.  But I want to see if I still have the testicular fortitude to take my body to that level of leanness again.

It’s been a good few years since I’ve gone through that process.  This is why I will be getting help from my pal Jake Weekes of Leaner Stronger (https://www.leaner-stronger.com/).

Jake, as well as being a great guy, is super knowledgeable, and is one of the few people I know who I can “geek out” with!

I’ll be working with Jake as one of his online clients.  His job is to give me a second set of eyes, be the voice of reason, tell me what to do, and keep me on track to make sure I do it!  My job is to just get shit done!
lean
I plan to document my journey over these next 6 weeks, so stay tuned for updates!

And by the way, if you haven’t done so already, make sure you download my free guide:
20 Rules for Sustainable Weight Loss
Simply enter your email address in the box in the sidebar or at the bottom of the page!


Read more: https://howistayfit.com/focus/operation-get-dan-diced-has-begun/#ixzz5SUZfPSjy 
Follow us: @DanMarashi on Twitter | dan.marashi on Facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Gym? No Problem! Scapula Compressions

https://howistayfit.com/training/home-workout-14/ No Gym? No Problem! Scapula Compressions   admin   22/01/2019 No Gym? No Problem! If you wanted to do a home workout, you are in luck! I have created a series of videos showing exercises you can do with no equipment. Sometime it’s not so easy to get to the gym. Or you might find yourself away, travelling, etc. But the exercises I will be sharing in this video series fit into a home workout perfectly! Scapula Compressions Read more:  https://howistayfit.com/training/home-workout-14/#ixzz5dNWUTS5m   Follow us:  @DanMarashi on Twitter  |  dan.marashi on Facebook

“Starvation Mode”

“Starvation Mode” It is quite likely that you have come across the term “starvation mode” before. If you are dieting and exercising, but you are not seeing progress, then a common self-diagnosis is that your body has gone into “starvation mode”.  In this post I am going to reassure you that this is simply not the case!  Read on! Here’s a common scenario You were trying to lose weight, so you decreased your calorie intake and stayed disciplined to your workout routine.  You were happy to see your bodyweight readings going down, and your physical appearance was beginning to look slimmer and leaner.  Then all of a sudden, for no apparent reason, all progress appeared to stop! You didn’t cheat on your diet.  You didn’t skip any workouts. So, you do what most of us do when we have a problem.  You search online.  You talk to your friends. And you soon come to the conclusion that you are not losing weight because ...

Is it worth taking caffeine?

https://howistayfit.com/diet/caffeine/ Is it worth taking caffeine? Caffeine is found in almost all pre-workout supplements.  It is found in energy drinks (like Red Bull, Monster, etc), as well as in coffee.  It is also present in various other things we often don’t suspect, like chocolate, soft drinks, and even cold and flu capsules. For the moment, lets ignore inadvertent consumption of caffeine.  I’m going to focus on those who intentionally take caffeine with the purpose of seeking an energy boost.  Considering how many coffee drinkers there are in the world, caffeine is one of the most commonly used “drugs” globally!  So many of us feel like we can’t even function before having that morning coffee! But what’s really the deal with caffeine?  And how can it effect performance? Mental and Physical Performance Let’s cut the chase: caffeine “works”!  It’s true. The “energy boost” experienced by th...